The journey to space starts with the engines.
Ursa Major was founded to bring a new model to space access: one in which every link in an enormous value chain isn’t limited by those around it. We design rocket engines and propulsion solutions.
Our products and technologies require an extraordinary team. A team that will mold tomorrow’s technologies while deploying today’s best. We are an intrinsically motivated team that has a passion for solving problems and empowering each other every day to develop our skills, knowing that there is always room for growth.
The ERP Data Steward is responsible for all master data within the Odoo ERP system. This role will maintain data integrity, resolve data quality issues, and assist with creating requirements for changes to master data models. Additionally, this role will require a high level of collaboration across the company to ensure new customers, suppliers, and products are added in an accurate and timely manner. This person will be a leader and critical thinker in the ERP data space, bringing knowledge of data quality management, analytics, and standard operating procedures.
- Create and maintain the master data attributes for customers, suppliers and products.
- Provide ongoing support for data setup, maintenance, integrity/quality, and security/safety of manufacturing related data.
- Work as part of the Manufacturing Team to recommended changes to improve process efficiencies, ensuring timely and professionally communication to users, management, and senior leadership with repetitive issues.
- Confirm that Manufacturing Bills of Material are continuously updated to match changes to the Engineering Bills of Material.
- Collaborate with the Software Engineering Team to ensure efforts are aligned with ERP back-end projects.
- Interface with cross-functional teams to validate adherence to master data policies and communicate non-adherence were appropriate.
- Application of best business practices for mass data updates as appropriate.
- Ensure effective and efficient use of information as an asset.
- Develop standard operating procedures, user guides, training materials and job aids.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business, IT, or related field.
- 3+ years of experience in data-related, reporting, or analyst roles. Manufacturing experience strongly preferred.
- Expertise with Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel.
- Experience working with ERP systems, Odoo preferred.
- Prior experience with ETL and data quality management processes.
- Experience provisioning data to downstream consumers through both automated and manual mechanisms.
- Superior documentation and organizational skills. Must be detail oriented.
- Unlimited PTO - Vacation, Sick, Personal, and Bereavement
- Paid maternity/paternity/adoptive leave
- Medical, dental and vision insurance; STD; Life and AD&D
- Retirement Savings Plan - Traditional 401(k) and a Roth 401(k)
- Company stock options
Colorado law requires us to tell you the base compensation range of this role, which is $70,000 - $95,000, determined by your education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities. What we can’t quantify for you are the exciting challenges, supportive team, and amazing culture we enjoy. Click here for more information about our awesome benefits.
NOTE: Research suggests that women and BIPOC individuals may self-select out of opportunities if they don't meet 100% of the job requirements. We encourage anyone who believes they have the skills and the drive necessary to succeed here to apply for this role.
US CITIZENSHIP OR PERMANENT RESIDENCY IS REQUIRED.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. You will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
No outside recruiters please.
URSA'S COVID POLICY:
As a U.S. government contractor, Ursa Major is subject to President Biden’s September 9, 2021 Executive Order on Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors requiring federal contractors to be fully vaccinated from COVID-19. However, recently a federal judge in Georgia issued a nationwide preliminary injunction that prohibits the government from enforcing the federal contractor vaccine mandate. The order covers all contractors and subcontractors in the United States and its territories, and will be in place until further notice. Additionally, while Ursa Major is still subject to OSHA’s Emergency Temporary Standard given our 100+ employees, its implementation and enforcement is currently suspended pending future developments in the litigation.
Given these updates, we are suspending the Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccination Policy until further notice. With this is mind, Ursa Major fully intends to comply immediately with changes to any COVID-19 mandates.