The journey to space starts with the engines.
Ursa Major was founded to bring a new model to space access: one in which every link in an enormous value chain isn’t limited by those around it. We design rocket engines and propulsion solutions.
Our products and technologies require an extraordinary team. A team that will mold tomorrow’s technologies while deploying today’s best. We are an intrinsically motivated team that has a passion for solving problems and empowering each other every day to develop our skills, knowing that there is always room for growth.
- Provide sophisticated calendar management for the CEO and select executive team members, including making and managing appointments and prioritizing sensitive matters
- Arrange and handle logistics for Board of Directors
- Coordinate executive team meetings, leadership off-sites, and assist with staff meetings and events as needed
- Organize and facilitate visitor meetings, including scheduling, sending reminders, conference room preparation & calendar management, and catering when necessary
- Schedule travel arrangements including airfare, hotel, car service, and dining for assigned executive team members.
- Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks that facilitate the executive team’s ability to lead the organization
- Draft and prepare correspondence
- Work closely with Office Manager on planning company events
- Perform front desk operations from 7 am – 3 pm, answer main phone line, respond to inquiries
- Greeting all visitors and assist with sign in, ID verification, and other measures to support visitor compliance
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of executive support experience, including supporting C-level executives
- Demonstrated strong proficiency in scheduling and calendar management
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and the demonstrated ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities with minimal oversight and guidance
- Proficiency with Microsoft 365 Office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, and Teams), as well as Adobe Acrobat
Preferred / Additional Skills
- Knowledge of visitor management software, including Envoy
- Travel-management software experience, including TripActions
- Event planning and coordinating
- Experience managing engagements with board of directors
- Unlimited PTO - Vacation, Sick, Personal, and Bereavement
- Paid maternity/paternity/adoptive leave
- Medical, dental and vision insurance; STD; Life and AD&D
- Retirement Savings Plan - Traditional 401(k) and a Roth 401(k)
- Company stock options
Colorado law requires us to tell you the base compensation range of this role, which is $50,000 - $80,000, determined by your education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities. What we can’t quantify for you are the exciting challenges, supportive team, and amazing culture we enjoy. Click here for more information about our awesome benefits.
NOTE: Research suggests that women and BIPOC individuals may self-select out of opportunities if they don't meet 100% of the job requirements. We encourage anyone who believes they have the skills and the drive necessary to succeed here to apply for this role.
US CITIZENSHIP OR PERMANENT RESIDENCY IS REQUIRED.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. You will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
No outside recruiters please.
URSA'S COVID POLICY:
As a U.S. government contractor, Ursa Major is subject to President Biden’s September 9, 2021 Executive Order on Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors requiring federal contractors to be fully vaccinated from COVID-19. However, recently a federal judge in Georgia issued a nationwide preliminary injunction that prohibits the government from enforcing the federal contractor vaccine mandate. The order covers all contractors and subcontractors in the United States and its territories, and will be in place until further notice. Additionally, while Ursa Major is still subject to OSHA’s Emergency Temporary Standard given our 100+ employees, its implementation and enforcement is currently suspended pending future developments in the litigation.
Given these updates, we are suspending the Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccination Policy until further notice. With this is mind, Ursa Major fully intends to comply immediately with changes to any COVID-19 mandates.