The journey to space starts with the engines.
Ursa Major was founded to bring a new model to space access: one in which every link in an enormous value chain isn’t limited by those around it. We design rocket engines and propulsion solutions.
Our products and technologies require an extraordinary team. A team that will mold tomorrow’s technologies while deploying today’s best. We are an intrinsically motivated team that has a passion for solving problems and empowering each other every day to develop our skills, knowing that there is always room for growth.
As an Inventory Associate at Ursa Major, you will be responsible for ensuring the successful movement of all hardware in and out of Ursa Major facilities. You will also take on additional responsibilities to fill in gaps ensuring that our hardware is delivered safely, and on time, with clear traceability within the facilities to ensure continuous and efficient engine production across all programs. This role will report directly to the Supply Chain team.
- Responsible for completing daily Inventory transactions.
- Assembling material kits.
- Works closely with Manufacturing Engineers to ensure timely transactions to production.
- Preforms on-going cycle counts to ensure quantities in ERP are always accurate.
- Responsible for keeping organization of Inventory floor.
- Shop floor material control, including locating and transporting hardware among workstations within the facility.
- Assistance with periodic full physical inventory counts.
- Cross training in Shipping & Receiving.
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Valid driver’s license.
- High School diploma or GED required (Associate degree or higher preferred).
- Proficiency with computer software and ability to learn new programs.
- Previous work experience with juggling multiple responsibilities in a fast-paced work environment.
- Unlimited PTO - Vacation, Sick, Personal, and Bereavement
- Paid maternity/paternity/adoptive leave
- Medical, dental and vision insurance; STD; Life and AD&D
- Retirement Savings Plan - Traditional 401(k) and a Roth 401(k)
- Company stock options
Colorado law requires us to tell you the base compensation range of this role, which is $40,000 - $60,000, determined by your education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities. What we can’t quantify for you are the exciting challenges, supportive team, and amazing culture we enjoy. Click here for more information about our awesome benefits.
NOTE: Research suggests that women and BIPOC individuals may self-select out of opportunities if they don't meet 100% of the job requirements. We encourage anyone who believes they have the skills and the drive necessary to succeed here to apply for this role.
US CITIZENSHIP OR PERMANENT RESIDENCY IS REQUIRED.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. You will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
No outside recruiters please.
URSA'S COVID POLICY:
As a U.S. government contractor, Ursa Major is subject to President Biden’s September 9, 2021 Executive Order on Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors requiring federal contractors to be fully vaccinated from COVID-19. However, recently a federal judge in Georgia issued a nationwide preliminary injunction that prohibits the government from enforcing the federal contractor vaccine mandate. The order covers all contractors and subcontractors in the United States and its territories, and will be in place until further notice. Additionally, while Ursa Major is still subject to OSHA’s Emergency Temporary Standard given our 100+ employees, its implementation and enforcement is currently suspended pending future developments in the litigation.
Given these updates, we are suspending the Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccination Policy until further notice. With this is mind, Ursa Major fully intends to comply immediately with changes to any COVID-19 mandates.